Wednesday, November 29, 2006

boids

Here are a few birds in my portfolio, which will be sent off this FRIDAY... Quite freaky. Didn't really think I'd be seriously submitting to CalArts. We'll see how it turns out--in 5 months!

6 comments:

  1. ooo these are so pretty! The flamingo is excellent!! They both are :D

    GOOD LUCK!! But you won't even need it

    and if you check my blog dont be confused, i editied my last post because I have to show it to an artist i REALLY admire - i dont want the 1st impression to be the DMV thing, haha thanks for the comment though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only good things can come from this so the effort is worthy.

    These are some nice renderings by the way.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paul! Hey, your blog still looks great though!

    Louie- That's very good advice...I can forget that pretty easily. It's not life or death! (although at some points it may feel that way haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! You really know how to put down the important strokes.
    Good luck Amelia! I think it's amazing that you're just putting this together and making it in for the early deadline! I'm still trying to work it out and make it for the later one... when you're all done with this and not so busy anymore (or when I get on aim again) let me know what you submitted/general assemblying and stuff :P I need some guidelines/general help...
    Oh and it's still snowing! But school has not closed and I think it's going to turn into rain tomorrow :( booo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best of luck amelia. Nice boids....I like that...."boids". Have a great weekend. See ya next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete