Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tomato Earrings

At the sidebar here is a new feature--in fact, it's a whole new blog!
Tomato Earrings is named after my own very special tomato ear jewelry that I've had for quite a while now. I recently thought that they were lost forever but found them in a bandanna (of all places...) So I've decided that the new blog will be used for posting mostly figure drawings, but sometimes other photos and things unrelated to any posts I want to write here. Sometimes I've just got to put out a picture for the fun of it. GeckoCafe will remain my main blog, so no changes here. Ready? Ok Tomato, lets go!

And a a drawing of Umbrella Skirt Girl.

3 comments:

  1. Just checked out the new Tomato Earrings blog. Awesome figure drawings. Keep it up Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Gerald! Crits are welcome. Your blog is looking great, keep up the wonderful artwork :)

    ReplyDelete