Oh, my! Congradulations, Amelia! That's fantatic! I've been watching your blog for a long while now, and you're drawings are so charming--you absolutly deserve to get it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until you recieve an absolute reply.
HOLY shit! I can't believe this...well, whatever CalArts. Don't be discouraged! There are plenty of awesome people here who got put on the wait list, and still got in, and still ended up doing amazing stuff. I think you'll be here come September.
Argh! How frustrating that must be. But I have hopes that you will called up. My wife and I had Chinese food last night, and my cookie had a fortune that read: "Focus on the color purple this week to bring you luck." I think that's a good philosophy... :)
I'll keep my fingers & toes crossed for ya! --John
I hope so too...but I'm still scratching my head as to why they didn't accept you this year. That's so weird. You could totally get in there. CalArts is weird.
Oh, my! Congradulations, Amelia! That's fantatic! I've been watching your blog for a long while now, and you're drawings are so charming--you absolutly deserve to get it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until you recieve an absolute reply.
ReplyDelete-Sam :)
THOSE JERKSSSS!!!!
ReplyDeleteArghhh! :( Two more months of waiting. How could they!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Sam! I appreciate all these helpful vibes coming in :)
ReplyDeleteJeff and Crayons-- It is quite a lot of waiting indeed...but I will survive :)
No problem. Oh, and P.S.: Shouldn't you remove your adress from the letter? ;)
ReplyDeleteThats probably good idea Sam... Alhough I don't think anyone's out to stalk me... Hopefully not! :P
ReplyDeleteHOLY shit! I can't believe this...well, whatever CalArts. Don't be discouraged! There are plenty of awesome people here who got put on the wait list, and still got in, and still ended up doing amazing stuff. I think you'll be here come September.
ReplyDeleteThat's good to hear Brigette...thanks for the encouraging thoughts :)
ReplyDeleteArgh! How frustrating that must be. But I have hopes that you will called up.
ReplyDeleteMy wife and I had Chinese food last night, and my cookie had a fortune that read: "Focus on the color purple this week to bring you luck." I think that's a good philosophy... :)
I'll keep my fingers & toes crossed for ya!
--John
whoooooo!!! that's awesome Amelia! I'm sure you'll get in.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Splinesmith and Paul!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get in!
ReplyDeleteYou gotta get in. Get in for me.
I hope so too...but I'm still scratching my head as to why they didn't accept you this year. That's so weird. You could totally get in there. CalArts is weird.
ReplyDelete