
This guy is a ghost who floats around in the atmosphere. Astronauts have seen him, but they aren't supposed to say anything to us. Might cause world-wide panic or something. Astronauts think he's dangerous, but don't worry, he's actually an ally. He may be grumpy, but he's working very hard to get rid of our greenhouse gases in the ozone layer. He's kind of compulsive--likes things clean and tidy. He's angry though that he has to clean up after all of us. He wishes we could just stop polluting. In fact, I've heard him say he'd come down here himself if we didn't fix our problem. He's getting pretty tired of it.
he's so angry!
ReplyDeleteSchool project or just throwing ideas around? Either way, it's a cool concept.
ReplyDeleteHaha--he is indeed angry... But I actually drew him a while ago and just posted it now. I wasn't going to put any text with it, but after typing a brief description of him, some back story formed as well.
ReplyDeletenew character! :D
ReplyDeletehaha, this is cute
ReplyDeletebut I think he'll need a helping friend to battle all those nasty little greenhouse gasses. (check my blog...sunday? to see his buddy)
;)
Thank you for sharing this
ReplyDelete