Wednesday, April 11, 2007

intergalactic green-league zappers unite!

You like this planet, right? Right! And you want the best for it, right? RIGHT! So come join the Intergalactic Green-League Zappers, as Paul has rightfully named it, and help save the world!
The Space Ghostopus from the last entry inspired Paul to create his own Co2-terminator, Mr. Gills, and now we invite you to create your own. If you want, scribble down some sort of space creature...alien, ghost, sea-ghost-alien, or what ever you can imagine! Who are they? What's their name? How do they help clean up the atmosphere?
If you think of one, post a link to it in the comments section :)

Current members of I.G.L.Z.:
Ghost Octopus
Mr. Gills

3 comments:

  1. I humbly offer Wilson the Walrus. (check out my blog, I still haven't figured out how to post links....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The helmet was handcrafted by his ancestors. It's a family thing. It reminds him to keep the tusks trim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see! Very clever. Their technology was far greater than ours was back then...I wonder what their technology is like today!

    ReplyDelete