Paris: 28 days
CalArts starst sending out wait-list notifications: 24 days
School gets out: 16 days
SketchCrawl #14: 11 days
Mothers Day: 5 days
Dad gets back from Baja: 2 days
Tomorrow: 2 hours and 35 minutes!
Sorry I've been neglecting this blog for so long. What has been happening? Well, my mom made brownies, I watched Cars, gave a part of a presentation on Archetypal Literary Criticism in English class, went to work, played music with the Chicks With Picks at the Last Day Saloon, had coffee with Mary, searched for skateboards on Craigslist, took out the garbage, reminisced about getting my CSSSA letter a year ago, and now I've almost reached my two-year anniversary at work! That's my last two weeks summed up for you...

And here's a drawing I did for our English project power-point presentation of a "Hero" archetype...
(Mom had the count-down idea-- thanks Mom)
AMELIA!... i'm really bad with blog updating... obviously, but I was so honored that you commented!
ReplyDeletewow... what a crazy and exciting countdown. I can't wait for you to get your letter from CalArts!... I was actually watching the CSSSA films again the other day and was amazed again by you AMAZINGNESS!
Wow Jenessa, thanks so much! I'm super excited that you're going to CalArts this fall--represent for all us CSSSA crazies! I've been watching a bunch of the student films that are online now, like Steve Macleod's and Nick Butrera (spelling?) and Adrian Molina made a site just for 5 films that didn't get into the Producer's show but are still really good. The site's called 5 Films, and you can get to it from his profile page... I will keep you up to date on when I get the letter ;)
ReplyDeleteooo your countdown is amazing! Only 16 days of school --> lucky!!
ReplyDeleteand the super hero sketch is classic
Yeah...guess I need to update this, since it becomes more obsolete every day!
ReplyDelete