Friday, June 27, 2008

more watercolor


More from Thursday mornings. I submitted one of these to a Brickfish scholarship... I'd ask you to vote for me, but I can't get the right link to my posts there. Oh well...blogger's not letting me put hyper links on this post for some reason. Here's the site URL...Go look at all that art! http://www.brickfish.com/Lifestyles/ShowUsYourArt3?cpn=Lifestyles&tab=entries


Oh, and GO SEE WALL-EEEEEE!!!!! I get to see it tonight!

5 comments:

  1. awesome stuff, amelia!
    ahh wall-e... everyone should see it. :) was pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and yes, please world: go experience Wall-eeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watercolorings are beautiful A!

    And you wouldn't believe it - 15 minutes into wall-e the power went out in the whole theater...not ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh whattt that's terrible! Did you get to watch the whole thing later?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I <3 your watercolors so much!! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to comment on the past few entries you've made T_T Definitely been enjoying the artwork though~ Keep those updates comin'! :)

    ReplyDelete