Monday, August 25, 2008

One week left!
And tomorrow's my 20th birthday! Waaahhhaaahhoooo!
I had an awesome party this weekend with many friends and family. I received much good college advice and dorm room accessories as well. Some of the college advice:

-Don't fall in love with a creepy guy
-Don't embarrass your family
-Don't do drugs or drink alcohol

Hmmm...what are my friends and family saying about me now...? I don't do any of those things! Or haven't yet...haha. Guess that's the point.

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday dearrr!!! Your going to have so much fun at Calarts

    and I do have to agree, watch out for the shadesters haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEEEE! Happy 20th birthday, Amelia! :D I do hope you have a wonderful one. And it's fantastic that you're leaving to calarts so soon! That should be, eh, reasonably exciting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 is a good year to celebrate! Happy Birthday! I do agree about the shady guys. They are the ones that look the least "shady" hahaha. Also, you drool over my monster's inc. book like I drool over your Finding Nemo book. So the feeling is mutual! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, to be 20 again.... Happy Birthday.

    If you haven't already, read "ART SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL" by Daniel Clowes (The comic, not the movie version) and watch art imitate life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday chief!

    Put your back into it but don't take animation so seriously it drives you to drink.

    Unless it makes you draw more like Freddy Moore. Just kiddin'! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! And feel free to start swearing and screaming more often if it makes you draw more like Milt Kahl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to say the opposite and tell you to just go ahead and do all of those things anyway. Except for the creepy guy thing...or at least if he's creepy he has to be like SUPER cute.

    Yay for starting CalArts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that garbage can from your last post is awesome! I also have a green ikea snake, alas I cannot bring everything I have at home with me in two suitcases hehe.

    do watch out for creepy guys haha, but i think you'd have good judgement to not fall in love with a creepy guy.

    just a few more days!
    i will see you on tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete