Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a short disneyland recap!

I just finished off a great three-day weekend with a trip to Disneyland with a big group of friends! I got an annual pass for Disneyland today, which means I can now go as many times as I want, practically, for a whole yearrrr. Hooraaah! Now all I need is a car to get me there. haha

It was really windy this morning at Disneyland, but it calmed down a bit later in the day. I got up a little late...we were supposed to leave at 7! I think we finally took off around 7:20 and we got there around 9. There were 8 of us for most of the day, so we took two cars. There was me and my freshman friend, Natalie, and several second-year friends I've known for a while, as well as a new person I hadn't met before. We went on Indiana Jones (twice), Alice's teacups, Thunder Mountain, the Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Snow White and Mr. Toad rides, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (twice), the Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Carribean, and finally we went on Space Mountain a whopping THREE times because it was so amazing. I absolutely love that ride. And we spent the whole day just in Disneyland, even though technically I could have gone over to California Adventure too. Next time! (haha and no Miley Sirus this time either...to be explained in a later post)
I got myself a spify Nemo cup that sparkles and two Wall-E pins. Yayyy. Now I've been back at school for a few hours, finished up some homework, ate dinner and now I think I'm ready to go to bed. My camera's batteries are dead so I couldn't take any pictures... Maybe a camera battery charger will be my next request from home...? hehe
OKAY, back to school tomorrow!! Gotta go to sleep...

3 comments:

  1. No Tower of Terror?
    Glad you had fun in the Magic Kingdom. I can't believe you live an hour and a half from Disneyland!

    Camera battery charger. Check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you had a good time!
    i'm also glad you found those wall-e pins, i HAD to get them too... hehe.

    next time we go we can go to both parks!
    thanks for letting me wear your hat for the day :D I'll be sure to upload my photos soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! we have to go again... before christmas!

    ReplyDelete