


I realized that I haven't posted much of any artwork that I've done at school yet. These aren't very good quality--haven't scanned them yet--but at least it's a little glimpse of something I do during figure drawings sometimes.
Break is almost here. Just three more days...and hopefully no more all-nighters for a while...got myself sick staying up for too long! I should have known...
WOW! These a BEAUUUUTIFUL! I love the delicate watercoloring, especially on the little fringes of her outfit. And the faces are wonderful; you've described all this nice volume in just a few brushstrokes. ^^ Great job :D
ReplyDeleteThose are really beautiful! You've got crazy watercolor skills. I like the sleeping dog the best...he looks so heavy with sleepiness.
ReplyDeletehaha yeah, the heavy sleepiness is easy to capture around here...because we're all so sleepy all the time...hehe
ReplyDeletethese are really pretty amelia :)
ReplyDeletemakes me want to give watercolours a try too!
aw! amelia i think these are really beautiful watercolors. i especially like their faces.
ReplyDeleteand it looks to me like you might go to the workshops on sunday! if you do i am not only impressed, i am super impressed. they are so nice!
really nice watercolor paintings, love the dog!
ReplyDeleteThanks very much!
ReplyDelete