Airlines at 9:00 and we will arrive on Maui someth
ing like five hours later. We're goin' on vacation! Woo! That being said, I m
ust make this a short blog entry and (try to) go to bed soon.The title of my last blog entry was "nightshift" because that is what I am thinking of calling this little emergency light project. And speaking of that, here are some "sneak peeks" of "storybo
ards" I've done...I don't know if I'll be near any computers within the next two weeks, but I'll try to post something if I get the chance.
Aloha!
STORYBOARDING!! I love it! Can't wait to see the final project! I'm about to begin my story board for a comic of mine.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say: Have fun in Hawaii!!
ReplyDeleteMy absolute favorite spot in the world is wailea beach in near Kihei, Maui at sunset.
ReplyDeletethe boards are coming along. keep up the work!
Louie
Paulsketch- Thanks a bunch! I find it rather rewarding when I finally finish a page of script and have the pictures I had in my head on paper. Before leaving for Maui I squeezed out a page and a half more for the vacation trip.
ReplyDeleteLouie- Today is our last day in Kihei and I told my parents you like Wailea for a sunset- so we'll probably be heading over there tonite!
Thanks again for stopping in,
a