Just this year I realized that I love sailors. I'm not sure why. Well, I like ships, and I like sailors outfits and hats. My dad was in the navy. Something about them is just appealing to me. But this is a really random piece of info and I'm not sure why I wrote it down. Oh well. Just so all you internet-surfers know I like sailors, I guess.
In other news, Garage Band on the iMac is fun. I played with it a bit today and made a song I call
"groovy gravy." It has nothing to do with gravy. However it is groovy.About the picture (which is really random as well). I did this in paint a while ago. Everything looks un-proportional to everything else, but oh well. I wasn't going for perfection, I was going for...actually I don't know. Sorry about all of the "oh wells" and other ramblings. I'm rather spacy today and can't explain it. Have a nice evening. Wish I were at San Diego Comic Con.
(Oh, and if any of you out there knows if museums have emergency lights or not, don't hesitate to comment and let me know!)
No comments:
Post a Comment