Wednesday, July 06, 2005

watercolors

Here are some watercolors I did a while ago... I love using them to color-in drawings. I wish I had a mini-sketchbook that was only watercolor paper! I only have big sheets of that kind of paper and I use it sparingly. That is, unless I'm on a total watercoloring streak and can't stop until food distracts me.

I'm really disappointed that I can't make it to San Diego Comic Con this year. I haven't been to it any year, actually. I've been to the Wondercon here in SF, but that's the only con I've been to. All these Pixar guys are going down there too, and a bunch of them have new books. Check my links for their sites. Really looking forward to seeing/hearing stories and pictures from the con. I have until next February for another con close to me... But maybe these same guys will come to that too.

2 comments:

  1. They are expecting over 100,000 people to attend Comic-con this year so it'll be a zoo! Last year 85,000 showed up and the SD convention center was busting at the seams.. Maybe next year for you?

    Love the art. keep posting them.

    Louie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louie,
    Wow, 100,000 people? That's quite a crowd. I would love to make it next summer. I keep getting ideas for next summer's trips...I should start making a list!
    Thanks again for stopping in. Kind of cool that I was first to comment on your blog, and you were the first on mine!

    amelia

    ReplyDelete