Even though I'm only the teacher's assistant for Art 1, I couldn't help practicing the assignment all the students had to do: a sphere, a cube, a cone and a cylinder. I did that last week. This morning there was a blank piece of paper on our table just waiting to be drawn on, so I drew what to me looked like a very fluffy llama dragon-like creature. In the bandroom today at lunch on the same piece of paper came a jubilant girl in a striped skirt.

That's a dragon built for huggin! =D
ReplyDeleteooh, 4th period I tried to become an art one T.A. but our art teachers didn't need one. Nice dragon :)
ReplyDeleteYour blogs are the ones i enjoy ...do spend sometime on mine too :)
ReplyDeletegood stuff. Those shapes bring me back to school. It seems basic but now I realize how important these fundamentals are.
ReplyDelete... oh and your line quality is looking better and better. The dragon is indeed huggable.
ReplyDeleteHey Lindsay! Thanks for stopping in! Yes, he's quite the fluff...We've gotta come down and see you guys!
ReplyDeletePaul- eh, being art TA is fun and all, but not quite as fun as doing the art projects for assignments as a student. I'm not the best teacher either, so walking around trying to help people is weird...I just stay at my table really... :)
Girish- interesting blog you've got there; Very poetic... :)
Louie- thanks a lot- I definetly have to be warmed up to do shapes and stuff. But the dragon needs only an open mind in the mornin'!
Thanks all- and I think I'll turn on that anti-spam thingy. Those spam-machines can truely get annoying.
a