Sunday, April 30, 2006

CSSSA

Yay! I've been accepted to the CSSSA - Innerspark program at CalArts!!!
For four weeks during the summer (July 9 through August 5) I'll be studying the art and techniques of animation! I'm super excited!
They were supposed to send me the letter next week sometime, but it was a pleasant surprise to have it come yesterday morning instead.
I can't wait!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve it. If you ever need anything while you are down here just let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Louie! :) I hope I can make it around LA so I can see the sights. Maybe I'll run into you heh heh...

    a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

    Major congratulations, Amelia!!

    - Your SoCal Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeet! Go Amelia! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Thanks you guys!! I hope we can see you guys when we drive down there!

    a

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! CSSSA is such a freaking amazing experience, I'm sure you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Amelia, that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woooohoooo! Thats aweomse Amelia, we'll both be on an artistic journey on those dates!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful news!!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amelia,
    You'll DEFINITELY see us guys while you're down here, one way or another!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you guys :)
    Emma- I definetly plan on enjoying it!
    MonkeyFeather- thanks--I really like the paintings you've been doing!
    Gerald- thanks man
    Jim- Of course!! Dad said we should all go to Disneyland together... :)

    a

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's CRAZY!
    Wow--Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!

    Congrats on getting into Inner Spark! I'm going there this summer for theatre, it should be really fun. I'm wicked excited! Maybe we can chat b4 we get there...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous- awesome, congradulations! Theatre would be fun, but I'm not much of an actor... :)

    a

    ReplyDelete