Well now it's all over...my Senior Project is now a thing of the past. However my storyboard is still alive and has a future. Hopefully this summer I'll find the time to put it to an animatic. I did my presentation last Monday and man o MAN was I scared! I really do dread giving presentations, but the people were nice (I had 5 people for judges I think) and even though I spoke really fast and shakily, at least I got through it. When it was time to ask questions I really felt good, because for each question I had a good response and I felt like I knew what I was talking about.
In other news,
I GRADUATE IN 4 WEEKS!!

And here's yet another random picture, this time from my first trip to Pixar in October 04 :)
Congratulations. It takes guts and determination to stand in front of a crowd and you did it. Unfortunately you will have to do this many more times in your future career! (But it does get easy) Enjoy the last few weeks of HS. As much as I remember my college days, my HS experience is much more indelible and lasting.
ReplyDeleteAs far as your picture is concerned.... check out the guy in the extreme left of frame.. (Just barely cut off) He oddly looks like Hayao Miyazaki!? (Which I wouldn't be surprised he was there because of his friendship with John Lasseter)
It must be Miyazaki, of course! Man, I wish. Princess Mononoki came on the other night and I couldn't stop watching it, even though I was supposed to go to bed...
ReplyDeleteAs for giving presentations, I actually like doing improv and messing around in front of a group of people, but when I'm getting graded on it I feel totally different. Thank you again for all your help with my project. I mentioned you in my speech, as well as Ronnie. Both of you guys rock.
a
you're welcome.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Amelia!
ReplyDeleteAlso, nice shot of you and your dad at Pixar.
(Looks kinda fishy. ;-> )
Thanks Jim! Hope to see you soon down there, where it's not raining!
ReplyDeletea
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! It must feel so good being DONE! Congratz on finishing and nailing your presentation, not to mention graduating soon too!
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way about improv and getting up in front of people, I enjoy it but once I know that a teacher is watching me and taking notes - uh oh haha
Thanks Paul!
ReplyDeletea