Saturday, August 26, 2006

no longer a minor...


Ahh...so does turning 18 mean I'm no longer a kid? If so, that makes me sad... But I can't help it really...I'm just gonna be a kid forever, that's my plan. Who cares if I'm a legal adult, besides the government. I can vote now...and I have to pay more at theme parks...and I can buy cigarettes-- alright!!...just kidding. The only cigarettes I would ever buy would be candy ones.

UPDATE: Cindey "Crayons" Chiang just gave me a woonnderful birthday present:
Thanks CINDEY!!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday kid. Wish I was 18 again. And don't try smoking. It's hard to quit. I smoked for 17 years and was lucky to kick it.

    Buy a pack of pencils instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louie! And don't worry, I had no plans to start smoking...but no matter what age I am, I'm always ready to buy more pencils :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRRTHDAYYYY yesterday :( soooory im still working on your present and you will get it the next time i see you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy! Happy birthday Amelia! Welcome to the world of the a-dolts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie!! And we will see each other SOON!!

    Lindsay- Haha, yeah! Alriiiigght!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Join us legal folk! Being artists allow us to live the best of both worlds! Creative and childish!

    C:

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY AMELIAAAAA!

    now im wondering, was this a summe birthday or has school started for you? I hope it was a summer one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you liked the doodle amelia! :D And don't worry- I think you will be a kid forever. But actually I have a feeling I'll be... weeping when April rolls around! Me you and Jordan need to go smoke a pack of candy cigarettes again. soon. hehe. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey nice b-day card. Happy belated. that was nice of Cindey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Silvana- THanks!

    Paul- Well, back in the day my birthday was a summer birthday...but now with school starting earlier than ever, it's a school birthday...oh well!

    Cindey- O!! I just got my package!!!!

    Gerald- Thanks and yes, isn't Cindey NICE??

    PS: Cindey- OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy late BIRTHDAY Amelia!!!

    love,
    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  12. LORI D!! Thanks so much! Good to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete